Saturday, 7 March 2015

Read to Self

We are learning to read to self. This builds our reading stamina and helps us to get better at reading. We also have lots of fun reading!

Success Criteria

  • I read quietly
  • I concentrate on the book
  • I stay in space
  • I read the whole time
  • I get started straight away

Photo of kid reading to self (buddy can take or during the week)



How I am going


Read to self
Kerri thinks

 




Reflection

I really like: Looking at the pictures and the words.


I think I need to practice: Not getting distracted by other people and not talking.

Emily, during read to self you make sure you have enough books so you can read the whole time and stay in one spot. Remember to get started staright away and practise your reading to grow your stamina. Perhaps if you make sure to find a place to read that is going to help your learning (maybe not next to your friends) you may be able to get started straight away.

Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment