Thursday, 25 June 2015

Nga Tae

We started by singing the colours song on our blog
The colours song
Then in buddy time we shared the big book T-shirts. We thought we could use this book as inspiration for our learning so we made collage T-shirts. Rosie taught us how to say “This is my blue T-shirt” in Te Reo.

Success Criteria
ü  For the collage:
o   Small pieces of paper, the same colour
o   The white paper is all covered
o   Flappy edges glued down
ü  We know at least 4 colours in Te Reo
ü  We can say the colours correctly 

How I am going

I helped create the t-shirt collage
Kerri thinks



1 know the colours of the t-shirts in Te Reo 
Kerri thinks



1 can say the words correctly 
Kerri thinks



Reflection

I really like: singing our song in the Matariki concert

I think I need to practice: saying the Maori words because they are tricky

Something that really helped me was: our buddy's helping us make our t-shirts.

Kerri thinks
You and your buddy worked with your group to create a t-shirt which we used in our colour learning. Sometimes saying the words in māori can be tricky but with practise we all got better. Keep on practising singing the colours song and before long your will know all the colours and how to say them correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment