Monday, 10 August 2015

Body parts in Te Reo

We are learning the body parts in Te Reo with our buddies. We have worked hard to create a poster to show our learning.

Success Criteria:
I have at least 6 body parts clearly labeled on my poster
I have the English and Māori words on my poster
I can sing a simple waiata (song) in Te Reo Māori about the parts of the body



How I am going

I have at least 6 body parts clearly labeled on my poster
Kerri thinks



I have the English and Māori words on my poster
Kerri thinks



I can sing a simple waiata (song) in Te Reo Māori about the parts of the body
Kerri thinks



Reflection

My favourite part was: when you had to say the words because it was helpful in my learning 

It was really hard when: remembering the words in the Reo māori 

Something that really helped me was: practising lots with my buddy and with my class.

Something new I learned was: how to say the word properly

Kerri Thinks
You have created a cool poster with loads of body parts labelled (many more than 6). Remember to follow the succes criteria when you are working on a task, this means that you get the best from your learning.
I am pleased that practising has helped you in your learning. Did singing the song hlpe too? I know it helped me.


No comments:

Post a Comment